Ty Segall "Stick Around"

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

I hope all of you are full of turkey and stuffing and enjoying time with family. I know it goes without saying, and everyday should really be regarded as such, but today is a designated day of thankfulness. We all have different circumstances and things going on in our lives. But we have it pretty good. Especially if  you are reading this very blog on any sort of screen.

Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in what we don't have or what we wish we had. But today let's be thankful for what we do have.

I can't help but want to listen to happy music on days like this. Music that reminds me of how good life is. As I woke up this morning I immediately began pondering what song I should throw up today. It took me some time. But then it popped in my head. Good ole' Ty Segall. The prolific, psychedelic, weirdo rocker from Laguna Beach, California. Ty can do it all. Face-melters, solo-shredders, acoustic-crooners; the dude covers it all.

Possibly my favorite song by Ty is "Stick Around". And what a perfect song for a day of thankfulness and celebration. The title says it all "Stick Around". Stick around and enjoy the company of those you haven't seen in awhile. Stick around and celebrate what you're thankful for. Stick and around dance to some music!

I hope you all enjoy your day with family, food, and festivities and I hope you all have things you can be thankful for.

If you need some music to play with your loved ones and friends... throw this tune up! I guarantee it'll have everyone smiling!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benoit Pioulard “A Coin on the Tongue”

Gorillaz “Dirty Harry”

Aesop Rock “None Shall Pass”