Spoon "The Underdog"

It finally happened. I did what I told myself I wouldn’t do. I gave up. I let laziness, luxury, and life distract me from the commitment I swore to. This blog was intended to be an outlet; a way to simply talk about one of my favorite things in life... music. But I got discouraged and I got lazy. After around  70 posts I have in. And I have felt terrible since.

So I’m going to try this again. I’m going to do whatever it takes to stick with it and continue to do what I love. And to those who have kept up with the blog I sincerely apologize.

So here's Spoon with their hit "The Underdog". I'm sure all most of you just witnessed an incredible game by the Philadelphia Eagles,conquering the dynasty of the New England Patriots. Throughout the post-season the Eagles regarded themselves as the "underdogs" and even fashioned dog masks to make their point. And while I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan who should be hating on the division rivals...the game was just too good to not congratulate them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benoit Pioulard “A Coin on the Tongue”

Gorillaz “Dirty Harry”

Aesop Rock “None Shall Pass”